This internationally recognised qualification is designed for entry-level technicians in the computer industry.
The course covers the following content:
- Demonstrate baseline security skills for IT support professionals
- Configure device operating systems, including Windows, Mac, Linux, Chrome OS, Android and iOS and administer client-based as well as cloud-based (SaaS) software
- Troubleshoot and problem solve core service and support challenges while applying best practices for documentation, change management, and scripting
- Support basic IT infrastructure and networking
- Configure and support PC, mobile and IoT device hardware
- Implement basic data backup and recovery methods and apply data storage and management best practices
Practice tests from MeasureUp are included as part of our course.
The course covers the requirements of these CompTIA exams:
- CompTIA A+ Core 1 (Exam: 220-1001)
- CompTIA A+ Core 2 (Exam: 220-1002)
Both exams must be passed to achieve the A+ Certification. Act Training & Testing is a Pearson VUE Authorized Testing Centre and so the examinations may be taken at our centre.
Printable course details
No prior knowledge of the topics covered in this course is required.
Study Methods Available
Click here to see all our courses.