This internationally recognised qualification is designed for entry-level technicians in the computer industry.
The course covers the following topics:
- The fundamentals of computer technology.
- Installation and configuration of PCs, laptops and related computer hardware.
- Basic networking.
- Installing and configuring PC operating systems.
- Configuring common features (e.g. network connectivity and email) for mobile operating systems - Android and Apple iOS.
- Safety and environmental issues.
- Communication and professionalism.
Practice tests from MeasureUp are included as part of our course.
The course covers the requirements of these CompTIA tests:
- CompTIA A+ Essentials (Test: 220-901)
- CompTIA A+ IT Technician (Test: 220-902)
Both exams must be passed to achieve the A+ Certification. Act Training & Testing is a Pearson VUE Authorized Testing Centre and so the examinations may be taken at our centre.
Printable course details
No prior knowledge of the topics covered in this course is required.
Study Methods Available
Click here to see all our courses.