Designed for individuals who wish to gain comprehensive secretarial skills and put them into practice in a medical environment, using Microsoft Office applications. The student will also have the opportunity of gaining the OCR Text Processing Level 2 Diploma and thereby acquiring a nationally recognised qualification.
Develop your keyboard skills
Master audio transcription techniques
Learn word processing skills using Microsoft Word to intermediate level
Gain an intermediate knowledge of spreadsheets using Microsoft Excel
Learn to create professional presentations using Microsoft PowerPoint
Prepare for and take 8 OCR examinations, as follows:
- Text Production Level 2 (6975)
- Medical Word Processing Level 2 (6996)
- Medical Audio Transcription Level 2 (6995)
- Speed Keying Level 1 (6973)
- Computer Keyboard Skills Level 1 (6969)
- Document Presentation Level 2 (6978)
- Business Presentations Level 2 (6977)
- Mailmerge Level 2 (6994)
Printable course details
Study Methods Available
Please contact us.
Click here to see all our courses.