Designed for individuals who wish to gain comprehensive secretarial skills and put them into practice in a legal environment, using Microsoft Office applications. The student will also have the opportunity of gaining the OCR Text Processing Level 3 Diploma and thereby acquiring a nationally recognised qualification.
Develop your keyboard skills
Master advanced audio transcription techniques
Learn word processing skills using Microsoft Word to advanced level
Gain an advanced knowledge of spreadsheets using Microsoft Excel
Learn to create professional presentations to an advanced level using Microsoft PowerPoint
Learn about databases using Microsoft Access
Prepare for and take 7 OCR examinations, as follows:
Printable course details
- Text Production Level 3 (3932)
- Legal Word Processing Level 3 (3935)
- Legal Audio Transcription Level 2 (6980)
- Legal Text Processing Level 1 (6970)
- Speed Keying Level 3 (3937)
- Document Presentation Level 3 (3934)
- Business Presentations Level 2 (6977)
Study Methods Available
Please contact us.
Click here to see all our courses.